OPEN LETTER TO SONY, COLUMBIA, and BEYONCE

"Damn! That was so good I want to make him some Hamburger Helper"
---Beyonce

"Hey baby when you used to Filet mignon it's kind of hard to go back to Hamburger Helper."
---Jay-Z






One of my "sources" sent me a tip that Beyonce's fans are highly upset about her latest DVD, some are even planning to petition that it be re-edited or have their money refunded. I was sent a copy of the letter they plan to send to Beyonce.



------------------------------------------------------------------
OPEN LETTER TO SONY, COLUMBIA, BEYONCE, and MATHEW!

SUBJECT: The Beyonce Experience DVD
ATTENTION: Sony Music, Beyonce, Matthew Knowles, and MusicWorld Entertainment

To whom it may concern:

There are certain physical and chemical things that happen to our bodies when we see Beyonce's male back-up dancers. It's hard to put into words. There's a tingle which starts in the back of our necks, slides down our spines, and heads around to our happy places. So you can only imgaine our joy when, during one of Beyonce's 87 costume changes, Beyonce's male dancers started pumping, and sweating, and bumping and grinding. And you can imagine our heartbreak when the camera panned away to the audience.

(sigh)

When we pay 13 dollars and 64 cents for a DVD, we don't want to see the audience. We want to see ding-a-ling! We want to see balls hanging and swinging free in that wind Beyonce uses to blow her hairpiece around. We want the camera to be so close that I count pubical* (yes, we said pubical) hairs. This is what our ticket money pays for and we are shocked and dismayed at the way the DVD was edited.

We are asking that the entire Beyonce Experience be re-shot with the appropriate amount of penis added. In the future we would like to see Beyonce have all-male all-nude dancers. As a matter of fact we wouldn't mind an all-male all-nude band also. Other than that we greatly enjoyed the Beyonce Experience. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely,
Beyonce Stans Worldwide

P.S. Please send me Cliff and Anthony's home addresses. I want to send them some shortsets for Christmas.

----------------------------------------------------------




Well...I guess you can't please everybody. I personally I enjoyed the DVD. I don't want to oversell or overhype it just because it's Beyonce but the Beyonce Experience is pretty much the greatest thing I've ever seen or heard and if you don't like it you're a stinky hater!

One of my favorite part of the shows was before Suga Mama when she said: "Damn! That was so good I want to make him some Hamburger Helper". Beyonce...you are a comedic genius!

How do you come up with this stuff?

Here are my other favorite Beyonce lines:

"Damn! That was so good I want to buy him some Popeyes"
"Damn! That hurt so bad, I think I need some Hamburger Helper' (following her infamous fall in Orlando, FL)
"Damn! That was so good I want to give him gas money."
"Damn! That was so good I might make him some pancakes."
"Damn! That was so good I might make him some neckbones."
"Damn! That was so good I might make him some pig feet"
"Damn! That was so good I might make him some potato salad."
"Damn! That was so good I want to buy him a PlayStation 3."
"Damn! That was so good I can't even walk to the bathroom."
"Damn That was so good I might let him see me without my wig."
"Damn! That was so good I can't feel my legs."
"Damn! That was so good I feel like speaking in tongues."
"Damn! That was so good I see dead people!"
"Damn! That was so good I can't even pee straight."
"Damn! That was so good I think he put a dent in my birth canal."
"Damn! That was so good I might let him hit it raw next time."
"Damn! That was so good I might let him get me pregnant and I won't even ask for child support."


13 comments:

Melissa said...

Omg! LMFAO! I do love me some Anthony too. LMFAO @ the suga mamma lines!

chefbeecookdatcrack said...

THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS.LOL
I LOVE BYRON SEXY ASS. I THINK HE'S THE ONLY STRAIGHT 1.LOL
BUT THEY SHOULD STILL ALL B NUDE.LOL AND THE SUGA MAMA LINE'S R FUNNY. BET BEE USED THEM PLENTY OF TIMES.LOL

Jeff said...

ROTFLMFAO @ "Damn that was so good I think he put a dent in my birth canal." LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!! I cried a little when I read that b/c I was laughin so hard...OMG...That was so funny I think I need to take me a sip of Kool-Aid...

Jayonce said...

No the best one was "damn that was so good... I might let him see me with out my wig".

Yes that's the best

What about...

"damn that was so good... I'm might just sell my wind machiene.

"damn that was so good... I might just buy solange a new car.."

icon said...

this is sop friggin funny!!!!lol you are hilarious

GYPBEE said...

LOL U GUYS R 2 FUNNY , MAENING :
MELISSA
CHEF
JFF JAYONCE
ICON
I LLOVE U'R COMMENTS LOL

"Damn! That was so good I might make him some pancakes."

"Damn! That was so good I want to buy him a PlayStation 3."

"Damn That was so good I might let him see me without my wig."
"Damn! That was so good I can't feel my legs."


"Damn! That was so good I can't even pee straight."

Anonymous said...

"Damn! That was so good I might take it in the backdoor!"

rihanna sucks said...

LOL... 2 funny!

I cracked up when she said that was so good I wanna buy him a chicken sandwich :-) LOL that's my gurl!!!

Serious said...

LMFAO @ all those suga mama lines..
when i first saw this 1 i didn't click on the link to beyonce performing suga mama live, and i just did click it a few mins ago...& wtf? lol i didnt know she really said that i thought u made it up but it was still funny as hell either way lol

Anonymous said...

anthony cliff and bc are fine i love them all

Anonymous said...

Hi!


Mansour Engineering always considers adding high performance features in large capital projects that maximize operational energy savings; improve comfort, health, and safety of occupants and visitors; and limit detrimental effects on the environment.

[url=http://www.mansour.ca] click here to go to Mansour Engineering[/url]


http://www.mansour.ca

Anonymous said...

Hi


Use http://www.BuySellDirect.net new advance ebay website. to sell your new and used products to your local market only and/or the international market. You can even charge taxes for your local market. It is a free service to buyers and sellers.


Introduce http://www.BuySellDirect.net FREE service to all my friends and family and do them a favorite.

Anonymous said...

http://hermeshandbags.finniwolf.com Ertxnxe http://hermessale.finniwolf.com hermes kelly bags birkin hermes replica before beginning typically the Silos, walter used terre hermes a Vulgar Boatmen. I commonly love the item adaptation that use lumination since prime features great all the other normally,the beloved amazing brand : Organic Rosehip! this love mister electronic cigarettess De Lorenzo made to add me.