Why I am No Longer A Beyonce Stan

I am no longer a Beyonce stan.

Before you begin clutching your Dereon pearls and before you get overcome by the vapors, allow me to explain.

I was banned from BeyonceWorld.

That's right.

Banned.

I, imaginary friend of Sasha Fierce, imaginary keeper of Beyonce's wigs, and imaginary organizer of Beyonce's birth control pills, have been banned from a Beyonce message board.

Banning me from BeyonceWorld is like banning Tina Knowles from BeyonceWorld, because she is the only other person in the world who has fought harder for the advancement of Creole people, and she's the only other person aside from me who is likely to stab somebody for talking slick about Beyonce.

I'm sure you are asking how can the owner of a site called "Beyonceitis" get banned from a Beyonce message board. How can those fothermuckers ban a person who has done for Beyonce what Martin did for the people? Yet I find myself banned from the premises of BeyonceWorld. They kicked me out. They Cranked that LaTavia on me. They told me to get my shit and get out!.

The truth is I asked to be banned. At BeyonceWorld when irrational and delusional stans start to get on your nerves you can't delete yourself like you can at Janet Xone. The only way out is:

1. Don't sign in.
2. Get yourself banned.

And BeyonceWorld is like crack rock. It's bad for you and will probably kill you in the long run, but it is so addicting. I could not stop myself from logging in so my only way out was to get myself banned.

So how did I get myself banned?

Did I call the board moderator a "self-sucking son of a bitch"?

Maybe I did. A lot of things were said in the heat of the moment, who can remember who said what.

Did I post pictures of freakishly large penises?

That depends of your definition of "large". Beyonce might not think they were too large, too big, too wide, or too skrong, but then again her first time was with Jay-Z and we all know he as the Loch Ness monster in his pants so her definition of a large ding-a-ling maybe different from yours.

But, as I do in every post, I digress.

I had good reason to commit message board suicide. I know your eyeballs are getting tired from processing all of these words, so to make a long story short allow me to present to you:

7 Reasons Why I Hate Beyonce Stans:

1. Beyonce is always pregnant.

Whenever Beyonce does something different from what is expected then Beyonce stans say it's because she's pregnant. If she doesn't walk the red carpet it's because she's pregnant. If she skips the Grammy Awards it's because she's pregnant. If she starts her tour in Canada it's not because of the shitty economy in other parts of the world but because she is pregnant and is trying to get the tour over before her water breaks in her Dereon Jeans. Our nation is in a recession because Beyonce is secretly pregnant. In the minds of Beyonce stans all of the world's problems are because of Beyonce's uterus.

2. They're Ugly.

Ok. Ugly is a little harsh, and I usually don't believe in using that word. I feel that we are all beautiful gifts from Virgo, but I got tired of looking at oversized pictures of busted-looking Beyonce fans. I'm just saying I shouldn't have to scroll past 48 big-ass pictures of monkeys, chimps, gremlins, lions, tigers, and bears just to read Beyonce news.

3. Beyonce Stans Act Like She's Janet/Ciara/Ashanti

Beyonce stans act like Beyonce is an artist starving for attention or a comeback, so if by chance she is not on everybody's talk show, morning show, late show, award show, fashion show, and dog show then they make it seem as though she doesn't care about her career and is being lazy. They ignore the fact that she stayed in the Top 5on the album charts for months and had 4 songs in rotation at a time when some popular artists can't get one song played. They ignore the fact that there are a million behind-the-scenes things that have to be done before you go on tour. Dancers have to rehearse, stages have to be built, wigs have to be curled, chicken has to be seasoned. It's nonstop work. Beyonce fans always seem know what she should be doing with her career. I just hope some of them get jobs at Def Jam (well, the ones who don't already work at Def Jam)

4. Humor = Bad/Haters and Free Advertising = Good

It's ok for stans of other artists to advertise, it's ok for overweight queens with learning disabilities to advertise video blogs hating on Beyonce, and it's ok for MediaTakeOut and your favorite blogger's favorite blogger to steal news from BeyonceWorld. There are members who have flat out called Beyonce fat and dumb and have not be banned, but if you call a board member "bald-headed" (which some of them are) or if you call the moderator gay (which he probably is) then you get banned quicker than you can say "Uh Uh Oh".

5. BeyonceWorld was Turning into RihannaWorld

As much as I am annoyed when people bring up Beyonce's name out of context to hate on her, I would be a hyprocrite if I didn't point out that certain Beyonce fans feel the need to evoke the spirit of Miss Fenty in conversations that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her. I have acknowledged that Rihanna is competition, but I don't need to bring her into situations that have nothing to do with her.

6. Stans Want to Have Their Popeye's Chicken and Eat It Too

Beyonce stans want Beyonce to be a ground-breaking, cutting edge artist who is at the top of her game, but part of being groundbreaking means taking risks, and some Beyonce stans only support those risks if the it turns out to be successful. They don't like or dislike things on based on their own tastes or opinons, they like or dislike things based on the potential for hate or potential for bragging rights. For example, if Beyonce started wearing a hats made out of dildoes they would hate. But if everybody else starts wearing the those same people will act like they were up on dildo hats before everybody. So in simpler terms a lot of Beyonce stans are stans only when it's convenient to them. As I have said numerous times before, I would rather look at something that Beyonce does, understand it, and still hate it because I truly hate it, rather than not understand it, and just like it just because other people like it.


7. You Start to Think That Sasha is Not So Fierce

If you spend an extended amount of time with Beyonce stans arguing from the comfort their dorm rooms or grandmother's basements you begin to question why you like Beyonce in the first place. I mean if she's as great as you think she is, how did she manage attract such shit heads as her fans? I like Beyonce, does that mean I'm a shit head too? As much as you believe in Sasha Fierce and all that she can do for you, after arguing, defending, and explaining things all day you just get tired of her fans and sometimes, you get tired of her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
To sum it all up, Beyonce stans could find a way to fuck up a wet dream, and because of the above reasons, I felt that it was time for me to leave BeyonceWorld, and I will admit, that it has been fun getting Beyonce news without the added and unnecessary commentary.

It was fun watching the Oscars without:

"Why is Jay not there?"

"Why doesn't he support his wife?"

"He probably somewhere creepin' on Beyonce, that farm-faced bastard..."

"You think they got into a fight?

"I didn't want them to get married anyway."

"What are the Oscars?"

"Is "Single Ladies" nominated for an Oscar?"

"Do you think she'll perform "Diva" at the Oscars?"

"Do you think she'll go into labor on stage, since she is pregnant?"

And such...

I will still continue to give glory and send praises to Sasha Fierce. I'll get good and liquored up so that I can sit through "Obsessed". And I plan to see the Sasha Fierce Tour a couple of times (but if she thinks I'm paying $1500 to take a picture a with her she needs to go with Rihanna to get a CAT scan because Miss Knowles-Carter done bumped her skull if she think I'm spending rent money to meet her funky ass)

I think message boards and blogs are a very important tool for artists and fans. I don't think any person should live in a bubble where they are shut off from other's people's opinions and criticism because some of it is constructive, and I'm sure Beyonce and/or some of her people have learned from fans' comments and suggestions.

I just no longer feel the need to be reminded of the negative side to being a stan. The ignorance, hypocrisy, and delusion required to be a stan of ANY artist. Most rabid fans of most popular artists are annoying. You can go to any message board of ANY artist and get annoyed after awhile.

I miss the days when I wasn't checking Billboard charts or ticket sales. I miss the days when I didn't know shit. Granted Beyonce is a top-selling artist, but I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan so my appreciation of her is not based on numbers. I liked "Work It Out" and damn it, I liked "Ring the Alarm" (you can kiss my ass that was a hot song). Although I have spent a considerable amount of time giving reasons why Beyonce is better than you at everything, I got tired of debating Beyonce with other Beyonce fans. If I wanted to read ignorant Beyonce comments I could just go to YouTube. In my opinion, not everything she says or does should spark a 67-page discussion (which is why I don't post everyday). And once you find yourself having defend something you like all the time, it begins feeling like work instead of entertainment.

If I have learned anything from the Beyonceitis outbreak it's that career security is not guaranteed. Just because you are hot today does not mean you will be hot tomorrow, and as a fan of Sasha Fierce, I would rather spend this time enjoying an artist in her prime rather than argue about her all day.

So from this day on I will no longer refer to myself as a "Beyonce Stan".
I am a "Sasha Fierce Support Representative".

I don't mean any harm.

I just want to be entertained.


71 comments:

H.C said...

wow i'm first!!! that was HILARIOUS! LMFAO! i'm glad you left beyonce world that's no place for a smart person like you to be! I hate Bey stans too, I love the fans tough!
you have the best site ever, you made my day!
thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

damn so fucking true....most fans are so arrogantly ignorant it's unbeleivable!! the only beyonce site i really appreciate is this one...long live beyonceitis!!

Anonymous said...

i love both fans/stans.

I am tired to read some comments about beyoncé too.hating on her about Latavia for example;this shit is 12 years old now !!!
But like you said,performing Diva at the oscars?i read it on uutube too!LMAO
The same who are sure of the choice of the next singleS,...the video she shot the previous week on the beach was AVE MARIA mm not EGO.LMAO.
i understand the Billboard part too,but she has a really bad promotion of the album IASF.maybe not on the USA,but in the rest of the world YES !!

melissa said...

Yeah, Beyonce haters are the biggest fans!

Jaz said...

"chicken has to be seasoned"...lol

well i dont really know what your talking about cuz ive never been on the BWorld forum. but i have heard somewhere "i hope she performs diva tonight @ the oscars" someone sent that to me in a youtube comment. lol

and i hate it too when people say not to compare beyonce & rihanna when its negative towards beyonce and then turn around and compare them when its positive towards her. i dont think they need to be compared at all. but i guess its free press for both of them so good for them i guess.
rihanna's publicists knew what they were doing when they started the rihanna/jay rumor.

Anonymous said...

Dear beyonceitis!
dont play with my nerves,i never compare the both,i compare their promotion.rihanna promotion is reaaaaaaaaaally good(ask her publicist) but how many lives of single ladies do we have ? ONE,the AMA's one.
Crazy in love,she performs it everywhere even in funeral if someone asked her (from your own words).so,she is preparing the tour,sure,but can she promise us to not fall this time?NO.nothing is perfect,even her tour;so she can give us a live of her songs and not some Musical shitty medley.

Least and not last,why dont you answer your readers in the comments section like other blogger?
THANK,
love the blog to death !! kiss

Anonymous said...

rihanna publicists deff knew what they were doing, I really hate the fact that riri's career was based on Beyonce, ever since that rumor started she's always been linked to Beyonce, at first it was how she stole her man then Bey is jalouse of rihanna then rihanna is the new Beyonce then rihanna is better than Beyonce, then she's the new queen of R&B! WTF!
It really annoys only bc I feel is just insulting that after all what Bey has done & all her incredible achievement & with all her talent & after 10 fucking years in the game, Beyonce is beeing campered to a non-talented girl!!
& not just that! there is also the fact that rihanna never toped Beyonce at anything, the numbers are clear how can we camper someone who goes platinum in three weeks to someone who needs monthS to do so!
I'm honestly sick of it, when will rihanna catch a BAD case of beyonceitis?

Cj said...

6. Stans Want to Have Their Popeye's Chicken and Eat It To

Beyonce stans want Beyonce to be a ground-breaking, cutting edge artist who is at the top of her game, but part of being groundbreaking means taking risks, and some Beyonce stans only support those risks if the it turns out to be successful. They don't like or dislike things on based on their own tastes or opinons, they like or dislike things based on the potential for hate or potential for bragging rights. For example, if Beyonce started wearing a hats made out of dildoes they would hate. But if everybody else starts wearing the those same people will act like they were up on dildo hats before everybody. So in simpler terms a lot of Beyonce stans are stans only when it's convenient to them. As I have said numerous times before, I would rather look at something that Beyonce does, understand it, and still hate it because I truly hate it, rather than not understand it, and just like it just because other people like it.

-------------------------------

This sh!t right here???? TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN. You did the d@mn thing with this one. Beyonceworld is a great place for news and such...but like you I get tired of arguing about Beyonce with Beyonce fans. The sh!t is tiring and sad at the same time.

cj said...

I loved this post but it sucks that you left bwboard

Anonymous said...

ok I know that Beyonce fans talk a lot about rihanna but we will NEVER accept the fact that Beyonce is beeing campered to riri! NEVER!
I think it's ridiculous!
If beyonce was beeing campered to let's say Christina or Mary J Blige or Alicia Keys... I really woudn't mind, at least they are talented!
it hurts Beyonce's image beeing campered to Riri, it sure keeps her relevent but her goal is to become legendary, & how can she achieve that if her big probleme today is a non singing non dancing bitch?! at this point in her career & with her talent that shoudn't be the case, but it's far from beeing her fault, it's the medias & the blogs fault who still portray Beyonce is an "It Girl" & not as a 10 grammy award winner, the leader of the best selling group in history & the first female to ever receive an international artist award of exelence!!
so no Beyonce doesn't need to performe Diva at every show, she doesn't need to be on the news everyday anymore, bc that doesn't help her with shit in her goal to reach a legendary status! she's not the "it girl" anymore so somebody else can take over that title, she's way passed that she's now an "icon"!

@ 5:55 : yeah beyonceitis doesn't make comments bc he/she doesn't consider himself/herself a blogger, so please don't ask him to he/she's truly a lot more that a blogger!

Tootie said...

*initiates the slow clap*
This made me almost want to type a bunch of long ass paragrahps co-signing this lovely passage... Almost. Cuz my attention span is short and all. Any who I guess the webmaster and mods dont have a problem with the loons or haters, Just the funnier variety who at times, get the urge to point out the more unfortunate looking DCs on the board. E-life just aint fair.


Oh yeah...and FUCK RICK!

Anonymous said...

rihanna publicists deff knew what they were doing, I really hate the fact that riri's career was based on Beyonce, ever since that rumor started she's always been linked to Beyonce, at first it was how she stole her man then Bey is jalouse of rihanna then rihanna is the new Beyonce then rihanna is better than Beyonce, then she's the new queen of R&B! WTF!
-----------------------
my feeling exactly,WHY?
answer;JAY-Z
Cure:Chris Brown
she is less the ex-new beyoncé and more the girl CB hits.
------------------
if he/she can post everyday,maybe she /he just can answer to us sometimes.Once again,beyoncé's IASF promoyion sucks,she need to fire Matt for Jay!

lildrummerboi said...

Reasons 1-7, Amen and Amen

::walks out::

Anonymous said...

A FREAKING MEN
they're constantly hating Rihann but the main ones bringing up her name ! beyonce world is a board filled with contradictions

Anonymous said...

LMAO!

Well, since you put it that way…. form here on , i too will be known as "Sasha Fierce Support Representative" .

Now that you're done with BW can we get one post per week.? It doesn't have to be about Bey.

Anonymous said...

lmfao this was seriously GREAT. everything you said was true, especially #7. i barely ever go on the bwboards, and i've never posted, but this is a great warning haha. ive drifted between fan and stan, but i think im going to start using your phrase "Sasha Fierce Support Representative".
keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Amen...your comments are always bang on. I stoped going to the Chat boards too because I got fed up reading crap. Remember...ARGUING ON THE INTERNET IS LIKE THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS...NO MATTER WHO WINS, YOUR STILL RETARDED.

Pon De Eye said...

Rihanna has been mentioned 19 in the comments so far (4 of those times as "RiRi")

i live, i die

Anonymous said...

@8:38
SO WHAT?
isnt it her dreams,wishes,hope, ...to be in beyoncé clitoris like ervey days,make sure we combined her name like riyoncé?
ONLY THE BARBADIAN FANS who are secretly in love w/ bey or love both bring her name on bey post!

Anonymous said...

lmao @ 8:38 haha, thanks for the update.

i feel like i stan for beyonceitis more than beyonce knowles..... interesting.

Anonymous said...

WOOT!!! Bravo!!! The best post ever!

I was never much of a Beyonce Fanatic until a few months ago. I've always been a fan but never a hardcore one! But when I got my laptop this summer and started looking at various "opinionated and unbiased"(allegedly) blogs on the net hating on Bey my heart went out to her! So I became a hardcore supporter!

That meant going on websites and taking up the sword for her! lol I had stan help, but i realize some of these stans are RIDICULOUS! They do more harm than done when it comes to defending her! Shessh talk about IDIOTS! Those stans give her "true fans" a bad name on the net!

I continue to support her but damn her stans can be a trip! I've never been to beyonceworld.com but now I'm gonna stay way!

I never heard or saw anyone compare Rhianna to Bey in until I started web surfing. C'mon now no offense to Rhi but compare Beyonce to someone on her level talentwise! (A Keys, Mary J.,Jazmine Sullivan, etc.) Hell even Ashanti will do! lol!!! SIKE!! NEVER!!!

I've always been a fan of artists with great quality talent: Bey, A Keys, J hud, etc.
But seriously I never thought of Rhi and Bey like that! The only thing I compare are the success! because both have been really successful! I appalaud Rhi for being a black women at the top! And wish her more success! (since Chris Brown sacrificed his carrer for her)

But I digress, beystans need to let go of the fact that bey aint the IT girl no more! Its more of a blessing for her anyways! No longer under the limitations and under the microscope of a pop diva shes beyond that now! Let Rhianna be put under the microscope now .. See if she handles the pressure well!

P.S love the new label SFSR(Sasha Fierce Support Representative) im going to use it!

P.P.S i see u got a link to the skorpion show up there hilarious!!! They arent retarted queens (well maybe the chunky one) lol! but thier Bey supporters they just are harsh on her alot!!!!

Awesome Blog!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like the skorpion show. The skinny dude is a beyonce fan.

In the lastest news Michelle is re =releasing her album. Her fans and beyonce haters are expecting her to outsell beyonce. LOL .Bless their hearts.

Anonymous said...

outsell who?let me laugh,taylor is strong in the top guys.

i was just like you @1:14 PMuntil 2 months.i was like,what the blogger mean by names with the suffix-yoncé?LMAO
yes,it was so true:fatyoncé,bitchyoncé,etc.

I dont want anyone compare bey with anyone else.Sincerely,iam tired of that.from Khloe kardasian to Michelle obama.i say STOP

Anonymous said...

I agree 100% with this post. Beyonce stans are the reason I no longer go to sites about her. I feel like everytime she does something, it is the same shit that is said over and over again.

But, I hate stans of any artist, person, Popeye's chef, etc. because they surely know how to fuck up a good thing.

Keep up the good work of e-educating these dumbasses.

Anonymous said...

I'm a stan but after reading this it open my mind abit well im still a stan but i have to agree most people expect if B farts they should know they want to know about her all day everyday(mistake i should say all second every minute) and she's never to put out something they don't think thats gonna top the charts (Cadillac Records)well that was hot loved it. I agree with this post and have to admit even being serious your Hilariousssssssss loool

Anonymous said...

i dont think i have ever been a stan.
i have always just been a HUGE fan of music who happened to be obsessed with anything and everything beyonce. lol

Lil' Creole Pimp said...

Don't feel bad, homie. I got banned from BeyonceWorld, too.

AND I'M HER NEPHEW!

Pigeon pussy bitchmade ass webmasterette.

Anonymous said...

First things first...

1. Lovely post! This site has some of the best satire I've ever read in my life..

2. Post more on your own site...you can make money from this for you truly one of the rare bloggers that have actual talent. Eff the childishness of Beyonceworld.

3. Beyonce Word isn't the only place where hater Beyonce shit is regurgitated. It gets niggas paid. It's called Points Per Click Advertising. Motherfuckers live to post shit about her because "Miss Honay Creole" is the woman that sisters love to hate. And you can make a decent living. Hence encouraging bloggers to argue on. *Cough* Brown Sista, Black Snob, Sandra Rose*Cough*...It's lame, tiyad, and really since when did Black folks become so one dimensional? Instead of bigging up a nice young lady who ain't a whore, a druggie, or known to be an otherwise fucked up person, we tear B a new asshole cause she's a mega success married to a bag of money. Wow. Just Wow.

-So what Beyonce's Parents handled their business when it came to their daughter?
-So what Beyonce Married Jay?
-So what Beyonce Light-skinned?
-So what Beyonce is creating a legacy?

So? So? So? Motherfuckers just plain mad they ain't in her shoes. I don't cream over every Beyonce record; but damn if I don't respect her.

All the Best,

Rihanna...I mean Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Them damn stans is the reason Beyonce got so many haters in the first place.

I'm glad you finally see the light, welcome back to society.

Damn! Chris Laid Hands said...

Where the f*ck are the Stooges?

Anonymous said...

funny 10:27
let them hate,i love it!
Beyoncé have an Iconic percentage of Haters.

Anonymous said...

Damn 10: 27....you killed it with your comment!

Beyonce is going keep doing what's necessary to build her legacy...whether folks like it or not. As long as you have her name in your mouth she'll remain a success...the minute you ain't thinking about popping shit about her is the minute she'll fade into oblivion. But its never gonna happen cause she's a forced to be reckoned with...

n0days0ff said...

Inever been to beyonce world,I tried to limit myself to one beyonce blog a year. I miss the days when I didn't constantly have to check an artists album sales too.nowadays b can come out with a #1 album and all haters can say is I bet it drops by half next week

MJ said...

I miss the days when I wasn't checking Billboard charts or ticket sales. I miss the days when I didn't know shit. Granted Beyonce is a top-selling artist, but I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan so my appreciation of her is not based on numbers.


-----------------------------


You ain't the only one.

Anonymous said...

I miss the days when I wasn't checking Billboard charts or ticket sales. I miss the days when I didn't know shit. Granted Beyonce is a top-selling artist, but I don't consider myself a bandwagon fan so my appreciation of her is not based on numbers.


-----------------------------


You ain't the only one.
-----------------------
CO SIGN

Anonymous said...

That depends of your definition of "large". Beyonce might not think they were too large, too big, too wide, or too skrong, but then again her first time was with Jay-Z and we all know he as the Loch Ness monster in his pants so her definition of a large ding-a-ling maybe different from yours.
-----------------
DEAD-first time+loch ness=POOR BEYONCE ;-D

Anonymous said...

If I wanted to read ignorant Beyonce comments I could just go to YouTube
***************************
AGREE .HATE THE :"DO YOU KNOW THE GIRL IN THE LEFT OF BEYONCE IS A MAN" under the single ladies video.and everyday someone find the strengh to respond to the moron !!!!
GOSH

Anonymous said...

seriously she is a one of a kind artist. what other singer do you know who gets compared to janet, ciara, britney, tina turner, jhud, rihanna, diana ross, michael jackson, and everyone else in between? its like they keep trying to find someone to overpower her but it fails everytime. but they never give up. lol
its hard being a beyonce fan sometimes.

Anonymous said...

jenifer hudson was on oprah today. she said she has her oscar & grammy on their own walls. and next to her grammy is a picture of her & whitney houston, and her and beyonce!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sYhi3J2p_I

@ 3:00


and b also recently got positive recognition from michelle obama in an interview with ebony magazine. its nice to know you have things in common with celebrities (like you both choose to love talent instead of hating on it like others choose to do.)

Anonymous said...

@ 1:01 even THAT wont be enough to stop haters from saying that there's hate and jealousy between them !

Anonymous said...

Sure,you are right.like you said,it's hard to be a beyoncé fan.they call you stan,and other faux-fan try to bring her down with sentence like this:
"Am a big Bey fan but she’s kinda getting to me now. I wish she could give us a little break."

AH GOD HELP US!

Anonymous said...

yes the first lady said that Beyonce is so real! it's funny because according to the haters isn't she fake! this is gonna be hard for theme because if they continue saying that she's fake then they are saying that the first lady is lying & that's just an insult!

Anonymous said...

yes stans are delusional sometimes... but what kills me is delusional haters who call stans delusional. the ones that make youtube accounts like "BeyonceIsAFakeAss" "BeyonceAintSHIT" "BeyonceIsAFakeBitch" and post comments on her videos like 30 times a day.
I just wish I knew WHY?...

Anonymous said...

DEAD @ 5:12 PM
seriously,i dont know too.iam sure someone paid them to do that!!!

and LOL @ the chrianna happy end !

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEwcjSTcOGk&feature=related

really good analysis on beyoncé music.i hate to hear ppl saying that beyoncé music is not deep when you are the first to chart that songs !

Anonymous said...

Yes I remeber when I didnt give 2 shits about chart positons I always appreciated good talent!

And Beyoncitis u hit the nail on the head with "Ring the Alarm" and "Work it Out"!! Those were my jams!!! But Beyonce Stans walk around saying those were the worse songs she ever made! If they were #1 hits they would be singing a different tune. Im not a bandwagon fan I just like what i like! And no chart can tell me otherwise!

@10:27 u hit the nail on the head!

Anonymous said...

we need you back at BW..that board is on the fast track to Britney Spears board territory..people are fighting with each other over siggys and nonsense like that...please come back

Robirob said...

This is fantastic and suprisingly enough 8 out of 10 Beyonceworld members agree :) Now of course a fight also broke out in that same thread but yeah, you've already covered that. I do hate that you had to leave but we'll all keep reading this blog because it is excellent - you are a wonderfully informative and incredibly humorous writer - WELL DONE!

~Robirob

Skorpion Show said...

Lol at me being an overweight queen with a learning disability. Thanks for the free promotion.

Anonymous said...

dead @ Is "Single Ladies" nominated for an Oscar?"

that folks is the reason I love this blog . Actually I think I would love your blog even if i wasnt a sasha fierce representive. your posts are just too damn funny and also so damn true!!!
oh and i gotta co-sign 10:27 as well. PREACH!

Anonymous said...

LOL at the skorpionshow!!

Anonymous said...

I love the little skinny dude on The Skorpion Show!

Anonymous said...

keri hilson is really funny.Even more than ciara and her Diva song :-D

Anonymous said...

it's official: Keri Hilson suffers from Beyonceitis!
please pray for her, as you all know there is no cure but there is hope!

Morgan said...

keri hilson does not have beyonceitis. you guys should know by now to not read everything in the blogs. she clearly BUMPED her head on a Curtis shaped rock and thought she was the shit and had permission to diss another accomplished artist, but it wasn't beyonce, it was CIARA. because it would be plain FOOLISH for her to step to beyonce.
i blame hip hop for getting this notion of "trash talk sells records" into her head.

Anonymous said...

I ain’t trying to start no mess but there’s something on my chest/ that I need to get off/ cause you turning me off /your vision cloudy if you think you the best, you can dance/ you can sing / but need to move it to the left/She need to go have some babies/She need to sit down she fake/them other chicks ain’t even worth my time to talk about/Been getting dollars/ go and get your money up” She later ends her verse with “Go head tell these folks how long I’ve been writing your songs. I’ve been putting you on. Just check the credits Hoe

-----------
SHE IS TALKIN ABOUT BEY,FOR SURE !!!

Anonymous said...

see this is what happens when you give ungrateful artists promotion.

http://wigcrypt.blogspot.com/2008/08/artist-promo-week-grand-finale.html

and for this little stunt, i hope her album doesnt drop until 2028!

Anonymous said...

she's talking about Bey & Ciara or whatever, anyway she's talking about 2 people, it's very clear when she says "but need to move it to the left, She need to go have some babies" for real babies! who else can it be other than Beyonce! no i'm sorry but Keri has Beyonceitis!

Anonymous said...

BTW guys did you visit beyoncetakeout today, there is about 3 posts of Beyonce all full of BS!

Anonymous said...

She is talking about a whole heap of people!

Morgan said...

@ 1:01, not to mention the one about jay-z, doing his own thing on a magazine cover. MTO doesn't link it directly to beyonce, but people talk real slick about bey in that comment section.

so in that case....4 posts about beyonce.

Anonymous said...

So Keri Keep It Cute…BEYONCE CAN BUY U…
ppl said that bey cant write songs?really? :-(
So what did Keri write for bey?

Anonymous said...

@ 1:53
watch her writing upgrade u with her cousin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHAb1jdIbM

idk why people say that i guess they try to find anything they can against her

Anonymous said...

YES! thank u SO much for saying what was always on my mind. i actually stopped going on messageboards (particularly beyonce ones) about a year ago, and believe me when i tell u it has done me a lot of good!
i was just so sick and tired of arguing about beyonce with retards 2 analyze her every single move, and didnt want to turn into those freaks whose lives revolve around a single woman who they have never met; those that spend their rent money just to see beyonce's face, when they can just as well see her pix online for FREE. and i was SOOO sick and tired of all those idiots who would get mad @ me just cuz i would download some of beyonce's music illegally instead of buying 8 copies of the same godam album! cant they just be satisfied with the fact that i actually ENJOY beyonce's music and defend her against haters who talk shit? i like fans like u mr.beyonceitis; u keep it real, despite ur weird obsession with bee :)

Sinyonce said...

Aw hell what they ban yall for. That's some real messed up stuff right there. BWBoard ain't the same. But I ogtta admit you spoke the truth!

fun site and forum said...

I found your blog linked from scoop like icecream.

I have really enjoyed my morning here at Beyonceitis.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

I've never heard of Beyonce World, but now that I've found your witty blog, I will be sure to NEVER type the Beyonce World phrase or URL into googles box.

You're a very talented, entertaining, and humour-balanced writer.

HUG! :)

Anonymous said...

Your are right about bwboard.net being like crack!

Anonymous said...

piracy affects porn but it's still winner during the crunch


----------------
kelly divine

Anonymous said...

Sydney Escortfree porn

Knightzjnz said...

seriously she is a one of a kind artist. what other singer do you know who gets compared to janet, ciara, britney, tina turner, jhud, rihanna, diana ross, michael jackson, and everyone else in between? its like they keep trying to find someone to overpower her but it fails everytime. but they never give up. lol its hard being a beyonce fan sometimes.

Anonymous said...

These kinds of generators are likewise limited in a few ways.

This is especially true with respect to the volume
of colloidal silver that you could use them. If you exceed 15ppm after that you
will locate it to be extremely challenging to obtain the desired substance.


my blog post - Colloidal Silver Generator