Thank you...

Sorry for the lack of updates...I've been busy trying to be a male version of a female version of a male version of a...you know what...nevermind.

I've been trying to do this "adult" thing. I'm 23 so this "adult" thing is still new to me. You know: waking up, making a living, contributing to society, paying rent, not slapping random people, not fathering random nigglets, not getting into knife fights in the Long John Silver parking lot. It's VERY stressful. It would be so much easier to not work, wake up at the crack of noon, eat Cheetos all day, stay in my great-grandma's guest room (on the futon my Uncle Ray died on) and vlog about the texture and curl pattern of Beyonce's lacefront. If I did would you subscribe?

I've been feeling blah lately...I'm in need of a vacation, and in SERIOUS need of a conjugal visit AND it's hot as a crotch in DC this week. But I'll be back soon. I know I make about 2 posts a year but I sincerely appreciate everybody who visit everyday for new posts.

As a thank you for not having a life and lurking on my blog your support I have a gift. It's an assortment of my favorite live recordings that I've grabbed and collected from all of my gallivanting on the internet. It features several of my favorite people with live bands and microphones that are actually turned on. It's for anybody who loves LIVE music as much as I do. Remember kids, microphones are NOT fashion accessories. I hope you enjoy it.


LINK 1(MEGAUPLOAD)


LINK 2 (ZSHARE)


Until next time please remember:

Stan for talent not personality.

Twitter followers ≠ relevance.

Taking a bath and putting on dirty clothes = Putting on clean clothes not taking a bath

When in doubt ask yourself "What would Solange Do?

And such...


24 comments:

H.C said...

you are welcome baby!!

I feel the same way, life is so good when you don't work & wake up at the crack of noon, I guess that's why that's my routine.

thanks for the gift boo! I'm in serious need of new music & don't worry I follow these rules everyday of my "life".

lildrummerboi said...

U musta read my mind because I was surely drafting up an email to curse you the hell out...but I see that wont be necessary anymore.

We understand u busy tho and still haven't mastered being a true diva, taking on 3,546 task at once and they all turn out fierce like our worldly savior (I kiddd :)...u still got a place in my heart tho.

p.s. Im scared to DL whatever that is...someone plz verify that it is legit lol

MJ said...

"What Would Solange Do?"


well.... she'll shave off her hair (Agnes Dereon is raising hell from the astral plane), and run around with a pink glow-stick.

That's what Solange would do.

H.C said...

*jamming*

lildrummerboi just download honey, it's LIVE music.

TOOTAY said...

what it do!! TY for the gift!!

Anonymous said...

Yay you're back!! I love how young (I'm 30) and committed you bloggers are and I think it's great that you took some time to handle (for lack of a better phrase) more important shit, lol

lildrummerboi said...

Thanks for the live music... definitely appreciated.

Rissa: Head of Daily S.O.S. Operations said...

I was wondering if it'd be two months before you updated.
And I just check...I don't demand because you can't rush perfection.

And I too at the age of 23 are dealing with this whole "responsible adult" thing with work and bills and MORE school.

Thanks for the music!

Jaz said...

As a thank you for not having a life and lurking on my blog..

-------------------
To quote Kanye,
Thank You- and You're Welcome.

MG said...

God Bless u hun! I'll wait

thepopwhore said...

Been waiting for this since forever, genius takes time and is never rushed so I think that like a 72 year old virgin about to have sex with an 18 year old slut- we shouldn't rush and let things come easily.

Until then- www.popslut-thepopwhore.blogspot.com is ALWAYS open for business.

Anonymous said...

iluu!!!!

lingesh said...

nice content, and nice blog

please visit my blog and make me also a blogger

http://forex-infotrade.blogspot.com
http://i-moviedownloads.blogspot.com

thank u

Tayda said...

"It would be so much easier to not work, wake up at the crack of noon, eat Cheetos all day, stay in my great-grandma's guest room (on the futon my Uncle Ray died on) and vlog about the texture and curl pattern of Beyonce's lacefront. If I did would you subscribe?"

I like how you just told everybody my business. That was real nice of you.

Mr. FAMU said...

The death of Brooke Hogans fledgling career looms near.

Q, Truly said...

"When in doubt ask yourself "What would Solange Do?"

no ma'am nicki

solange has a tendency to bust mad guns on twitter...

solange as a role model = possible jail time

or worse...a well whooped ass

blakeee said...

Brooke Hogan is a spoiled slore who has been sippin a lil too much courage juice. She must wanna know what a good ass whoopin feels like.

Anonymous said...

LMAOOO AT THE END

I WONDER WHAT WOULD SOLO DO IF SHE WAS AT THE BACK OF THE LINE IN A SUPERMARKET

Lil' Creole Pimp said...

Cameras flash so much I gotta do that Yayo dance.

*Yayo hand waving back and forth in front of face*

H.C said...

So about the gift, you know I never listened to T-Pain sing live until now, he's always on that auto-tune shit so I thought he was another non singing ho like Akon...but I'm surprised he can actually carry a tune...

Rob [Vice President of G.A.F] said...

LMAO @ Solange... If it weren't for Beyonce she wouldn't have shit to do. Probably drives down to all her haters personally and beats them with a bat made out of her old wigs.

Rissa: Head of Daily S.O.S. Operations said...

@ H.C.

Yeah...he came to OSU in 2007 (with Kelly Rowland FTR) for our Autumn Quarter "Big Free Concert" and I was impressed. He's so damn ghetto though. Like seriously.

*waves @ Rob*

Anonymous said...

Rissa- Did Miss Tina make that dress for you in the early 00's?

britt said...

you are so funny...i just came across your page n i love it. i also love beyonce. im definitly going to be on here all the time!